Are you ultimately interested in becoming a health professional in fields such as medicine, dentistry, optometry or podiatric medicine?
Our 12-month Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MSMS) program will provide you with the critical evaluation skills and research awareness necessary for you to become a well-informed, evidence-based professional; something that is impossible to achieve exclusively within the time constraints of most professional degree programs.
Why choose WesternU? Our nationally recognized University offers:
- Linkages with selected Western University of Health Sciences programs
- Experienced advising for professional school applications
- A great Southern California location with access to major cultural and recreational resources
- A warm and friendly environment
- Nationally and internationally acclaimed college faculty
- Small classes
- Student-centered learning
- Outstanding student support services including tutoring and disability resources
- Diverse student body and rich array of student clubs and volunteer opportunities
There are many ways for you to visit campus to learn more about our programs and we encourage you to attend a WesternU Preview Day. We also invite you to sign up for our electronic mailing list and "like" us on Facebook.
For program statistics, please visit the Office of Institutional Research Academic Outcomes webpage.