Are you ultimately interested in becoming a health professional in fields such as medicine, dentistry, optometry or podiatric medicine?
Our 12-month Master of Science in Medical Sciences (MSMS) program will provide you with the critical evaluation skills and research awareness necessary for you to become a well-informed, evidence-based professional; something that is impossible to achieve exclusively within the time constraints of most professional degree programs.
Our unique, rigorous, interprofessional environment will prepare you to successfully apply to graduate professional programs and equip you for a career in practice, education or industry.
Why choose WesternU? Our nationally recognized University offers:
- Ability to apply for linkage with WesternU's College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, College of Optometry or College of Podiatric Medicine
- Experienced application advising and test preparation for professional school applications
- A great Southern California location with tremendous clinical training opportunities as well as access to major cultural and recreational resources
- A warm and friendly environment
- Nationally and internationally acclaimed college faculty
- Small classes
- Student-centered learning
- Long humanistic tradition of treating patients as people first, treating students with respect, and fostering camaraderie among students
- Outstanding student support services including tutoring and disability resources
- Diverse student body and rich array of student clubs and volunteer opportunities
There are many ways for you to visit campus to learn more about our programs and we encourage you to attend a WesternU Preview Day. We also invite you to sign up for our electronic mailing list and "like" us on Facebook.
For program statistics, please visit the Office of Institutional Research Academic Outcomes webpage.