Whether you are applying to the Health Systems Leadership-Administrative Nurse Leader, Health Systems Leadership-Clinical Nurse Leader or Family Nurse Practitioner track, the first step in the admissions process is to ensure you’re on track to complete the requirements in time to apply for your preferred term of entry.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from a nationally accredited program (e.g. NLN or CCNE).
- Bachelor’s degrees in related fields will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 in your last 60 semester units or 90 quarter units
- Completion of a Statistics course (min 3 semester units) with a grade of "C" or higher
from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state where your preceptored clinical hours will be completed
- One-year experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Access to a computer meeting minimum technical standards
- International applicants or any other applicants who are not U.S. citizens and who are living in the U.S. should be prepared to provide proof of legal U.S. residency at the time of interview.
Preparing and Submitting Your Application
The apply now page will provide you with step-by-step instructions guiding you through the application process. There are a number of supporting materials that make up your completed application and it is essential that you print and carefully follow the checklist to ensure that you properly submit these pieces by the deadline.
We are happy to answer your questions as you navigate the application,
so please contact us if we can help.