The first step in the admissions process is to ensure you’re on track to complete the requirements in time to apply for your preferred year of entry.
A Bachelor degree in Nursing or related field from a nationally accredited program (e.g. NLN or CCNE)
- Bachelor's degrees in related fields will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- A Master of Science in Nursing or Masters/Doctorate degree in a related nursing field
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 in your last 60 semester units or 90 quarter units
Completion of a statistics course (min. three (3) semester units) with a grade of "C" or higher
from a regionally accredited U.S. institution.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in the state where your preceptored clinical hours will be completed
- One-year experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Access to a computer meeting minimum technical standards
The apply now page will provide you with step-by-step instructions as well as an application checklist. There are a number of supporting materials that make up your completed application and it is essential that you print and carefully follow the checklist to ensure that you properly submit these pieces by the deadline.