Competitive Candidate Profile
Although there is no formula to ensure admittance to the International Post-Baccalaureate PharmD (IPBP) program, it is in your best interest to demonstrate to the admissions committee whichever of the following key attributes you possess.
We desire that each IPBP student:
- Is academically prepared to succeed in our rigorous professional programs.
- Is well rounded with diverse educational and life experience backgrounds.
- Has shown interest and involvement in the community.
- Has knowledge of and/or experience in the field in which he/she hopes to practice.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Has a good understanding of both the profession and WesternU.
The following statistics for last year's entering class will give you a sense of where you might fall within the applicant pool. For additional statistics, please visit the Office of Institutional Research's Academic Outcomes webpage.
|Number of Applications Received||94|
|Number of Interviews Granted||75|
|Number of Students Enrolled||22|
|Average Overall GPA||3.25|