The PharmD Class of 2013 graduates had a first-time pass rate of 99.21% on the North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination (NAPLEX)! The state pass rate for first-time candidates is 97.64% and the national pass rate is 96.57%. Congrats Class of 2013!
If you have earned a bachelor's degree or equivalent in pharmacy and want to advance your career by earning a PharmD degree, then consider our International Post-Baccalaureate PharmD (IPBP) Program. Our IPBP program is targeted to domestic and/or foreign-trained pharmacists with a bachelor's degree (B.S. or equivalent), who wish to earn a Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) degree.By qualifying for this program, you advance directly into the second year of the PharmD curriculum, which enables you to complete your degree in three years.
What sets us apart:
An innovative block-system curriculum we pioneered that allows you to master one subject before moving on to the next. The curriculum is taught by nationally and internationally acclaimed faculty with advanced training in a wide range of specialties. Outstanding clinical opportunitiesin the second half of your training prepare you to be practice-ready.
Why choose WesternU? Ours is a nationally recognized program that offers you:
- Outstanding board exam first-time passing rate and reputation for producing well-trained graduates who receive multiple high-paying job offers.
- A small, private, health-focused institution that fosters interprofessional learning.
- Early and extensive clinical training that develops professional and communication skills on campus and at a wide range of clinical sites.
- State-of-the-art classrooms and research facilities.
- Southern California location with tremendous opportunities as well as access to major cultural and recreational resources.
- Student participation in federally funded research programs.
- Long humanistic tradition of treating patients as people first; treating students with respect; and fostering camaraderie among students.
- Outstanding student support services including tutoring and disability resources.
- Diverse student body and rich array of student club and volunteer opportunities.
- A chance to join WesternU's well-respected PharmD alumni, who enjoy a lifelong connection with the University.
There are many ways for you to visit campus to learn more about our programs. We also invite you to sign up for our electronic mailing list and "like" us on Facebook. For program statistics, please visit the Office of Institutional Research's Academic Outcomes webpage.