To give you peace of mind, we will communicate with you when your application is successfully submitted. Once the application has been reviewed, the admissions committee may invite you to an interview.
Fall 2024 Application
Submit your application to WesternU Admissions by the deadline. Submitting materials early will ensure timely processing, early acceptance and help avoid delays.
- Completed online application form
- Resume or curriculum vitae (CV)
- A personal statement. As part of your application submission, you will write a response to the following prompt: Why are you pursuing a public health degree and how do you plan to use it?
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended
- Two letters of recommendations from professional or academic references
- If applicable, the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report
- Non-refundable application fee of $50