Thank you for your interest in the MSHS Program! The MSHS Program is being reimagined and is not accepting new students at this time. However, if you are interested in a Master’s degree that will have local, regional, national, and international impact on public health, it is in development! Request Information now and we will notify you when we have more information about this exciting new program.
Why Choose WesternU :
- Flexibility to work or simultaneously complete another degree at WesternU.
- Affordable tuition for a high-quality program.
- Diverse faculty with extensive experience in various aspects of the health-care industry.
- Professors who are known for innovation, dynamic teaching, and mentoring student-generated projects.
- Leadership training, preparing you for more competitive positions in greater areas of authority.
- A curriculum delivered entirely online is supportive of meaningful group discussions.