Congratulations on taking the next step! We look forward to receiving your application.
- Application Checklist and How to Apply Guide (PDF)
- Application for Admission (Select MSN (ADN-to-MSN))
- Prerequisite Worksheet (PDF)
- Please use this Resume/CV template to ensure all important information required by the Admissions Committee is included
- Personal Competencies for Admission and Matriculation (PDF)
All application materials must be received on or before the deadline. Application materials received after the deadline are considered late and will not be processed.
Please carefully review the checklist to ensure that you submit all required documents in the appropriate manner along with your secondary application by the deadline.
You may submit your application online, then follow-up with the additional documentation outlined in the application materials checklist above, by the application deadline.
On-campus interviews are not required; however you may receive a phone call from the Admission’s Committee to discuss your application.
We are happy to answer your questions as you navigate through the application process, so please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help.