Congratulations on taking the next step! We look forward to receiving your application.
- Application Checklist and How to Apply Guide (PDF)
- Application for Admission (Select “Nursing (MSN, FNP, DNP)”)
- Please use this Resume/CV template to ensure all important information required by the Admissions Committee is included
- Personal Competencies for Admission and Matriculation (PDF)
- Resume/CV Template
All application materials must be received on or before the deadline. Application materials received after the deadline are considered late and may not be processed.
- Frequently asked questions regarding our online application
- If needed, you can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat.
Please carefully review the checklist to ensure that you submit all required documents in the appropriate manner along with your application.
Department of Education regulations have an impact on applicants from out-of-state. Find out if we have authorization in your state.
You may submit your application online, then follow-up with the additional documentation outlined in the application checklist above, by the application deadline. The first time you visit our online application, click “Create an account” to set up your account.To assist in putting together your application we’ve created the checklist that explains what you need to do to complete your application for review.
To give you peace of mind, we will e-mail you when your application is received. Should you be invited to interview, you can expect to hear from us by email one to three weeks prior to the interview date.
We are happy to answer your questions as you navigate through the application process,
so please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help.