Foreign Coursework Evaluation

If you have completed coursework outside the U.S., excluding Canada, then you must submit your transcript(s) for evaluation to the service listed below. They will in turn evaluate the individual courses and indicate whether each is considered undergraduate, graduate or professional. All foreign transcripts must be evaluated course-by-course with letter grades, pass/fail, or credit/no credit, and must specify which courses are considered undergraduate, graduate and professional. You should have the completed evaluation sent to the application service.

World Education Services (WES)
P.O. Box 5087, Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
(212) 966-6311

Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE)
101 W. Pleasant St. Suite 200
Milwaukee, WI 53212-3963
(414) 289-3400