Student Services Center (SSC)
Western University of Health Sciences
309 E. Second Street
Pomona, CA 91766
During the academic year, our campus tours are led by knowledgeable Admissions Counselors who will answer your inquiries about academic pathways at WesternU. Tours generally last 50 minutes and include:
- A walk through of our main campus (Pomona, CA)
- A look inside The Daumier – our on campus housing
- Program specific lecture and lab spaces
- Q&A and next-steps discussion with an Admissions Counselor
Dress comfortably and be aware of the weather.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to park and wait outside at the Student Services Center (SSC). Your Tour Guide/Admissions Counselor will come out and check you in ahead of tour time.
- Groups will be no larger than 15 people and we ask that you practice social distancing while you wait for the tour to begin.
- Everyone on the tour must wear a mask. Your Tour Guide/Admissions Counselor will have any updates to this guideline at tour time.
- Individuals who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 will be required to arrive early to campus and take a rapid antigen test prior to the tour. Further instructions about testing will be shared via email with unvaccinated individuals prior to the day of the scheduled tour.
- On the day of your tour, you will receive a reminder to complete an online COVID-19 screening survey. Please be prepared to complete this and have your guests do the same.
Vaccinated individuals will be required to show official proof of vaccination at check-in.
From the 10 Freeway and 210 Freeway
Exit Towne Avenue and go South. Turn right on Third Street. Go 2 blocks to the stop sign (Linden and Third) and you will see the WesternU campus on your right.
From the 60 Freeway
Exit Garey Avenue and go North. Turn right on Third Street. Go 2 blocks to the stop sign (Gibbs and Third) and you will see the WesternU campus on your left.
From the 71 Freeway (from Corona)
Exit Rio Rancho Road and go East. Turn left on Garey Avenue heading North. Turn right on Third Street. Go 2 blocks to the stop sign (Gibbs and Third) and you will see the WesternU campus on your left.
The paid lot, indicated on the map below, is your best and closest option. This lot is patrolled by the City of Pomona and is FREE for 2 hours. You may also find street parking available around campus.
Because most of our facilities are not designed for occupancy by young children, and safety is our first priority, we ask that you please make appropriate arrangements.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability who may need assistance during their visit to our campus. If you require any reasonable accommodations while on campus, please let us know.